LEAKING TOILETS REPAIRS
Do you have a toilet is continually leaking & running throughout the night and day?
Something as simple as a faulty flush or a slow drain speed can be a valuable warning sign, or could be wasting water and costing you money. There are many components of a toilet, which can break down, but still be replaced at a fraction of the cost of replacing the toilet.
Toilets can be noisy and annoying, cracked or blocked up. Small leaks from your toilet may be difficult to spot at first, but small toilet leaks can cause significant damage to your walls and floor. As soon as you spot a problem with your toilet, give us a call 1300 700 944
We can install, repair or replace toilet cisterns whether they are free standing or internal wall cavity; we carry a large range of replacement parts in our vans to repair your toilet cistern.
Disaster Blaster Toilet Repair Services Include
- Slow drain / blockages in toilet
- Faulty flush buttons
- Water saving installation
- Cracked or damaged toilets
- Constant refill / overflows
- Noisy pipes
- Leaking Toilets
- Continuously Running Toilets
- Toilet Flushing Mechanism That Sticks
- Convert Your Old Toilet To A Water Saving Duel Flush System
- Service Cisterns Including The In Wall Cisterns
- Disabled Toilets
- Bathroom Renovations Modernise your home or office bathroom with a new toilet
If your toilet is an older model single flush toilet, consider replacing it with water saving dual flush system. These systems can reduce water usage up to 60%, 5 litres of water per flush that’s 15,000 litres per year. Dual flush system is also better for the environment. Our licensed plumbers can assure to assist with all your toilet issues!